After my Youtube Channel hit 100k subscribers I’ve been waiting for my Silver Play Button for months. In addition, I’ve searched on forums about other experiences on how they get their Youtube Play Button and got nothing to be exact. This post is about on how to get your Youtube Silver Play Button in case the channel gets 100k subscribers. Goodluck to aspiring YouTubers like me 😀
Different types of Youtube Play Button:
- Silver Play Button – If your channel gets 100k subscribers you can redeem this award. My channel now has 138,583 subscribers and I’ve got this on November 16, 2016.
- Gold Play Button – This is for larger channels that got 1 million subscribers. Hope I can reach that too 😆
- Diamond Play Button – Got 10 million subscribers? then Youtube will award you with this. Goodluck on getting that though 😯
How I Redeem my Silver Play Button:
- After several google searches, I’ve decided to contact Youtube Support on October 3, 2016. I just go to the bottom of the Youtube website and click “Help” button.
- Type “Email the YouTube Creator Support team” and see if your eligible to contact “Creator Support Team”. Requirements are more than 100,000 subscribers and over 100,000 watch-time hours so keep that in mind.
- They replied to me and check my Youtube account and the support said that my channel is qualified to receive the reward. Here’s the screenshot:
- Get the unique redemption code on the email and put it here. That link is the Youtube Partner Rewards Redemption Site. Just put your personal info and address where the Youtube Play Button will be shipped. After that, they will give you tracking to know where the item is.
- After waiting for a month I finally got my Silver Play Button. I’m so happy that I got it at last.
So for those who have problems not having their Silver Button yet just follow this steps and make sure your watch-time has met the requirements. Goodluck and Godbless 😀