Raiden V: Director’s Cut is coming to PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam this fall, Moss and UFO Interactive announced.
Here’s the overview of the game, thanks to UFO Interactive
- Exclusive to Director’s Cut Co-op Mode and Bonus Levels!
- Extreme Graphics – Full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and Boss Kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors!
- Tri View Hud – New levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as a real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action!
- Fully Narrated Storyline for the first time in the series!
- Fight your own path through a branching storyline!
- Choose between three different ships to pilot, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and outfit them with nine different weapon types!
Here’s Raiden V: Director’s Cut Trailer: