Naruto Online MMORPG has announced this week updates for North America on July 6th, 2017.
Mei Terumi [The Fifth Mizukage]
Naruto [Nine Tails Chakra]
- “Total Recharge Rebate” event added. Want your money to be valuable? Then, it’s now time to recharge! The more ingots you recharge, the more valuable rebates you can get!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate. Servers that opened in the last 14 days will not be participating in this event.
During the event, players who recharge the required amount of Ingots can get different rewards as a rebate. The Ingots recharged will be accumulated during the event. A Strong Ninja awaits you!
- “Flower Ranking” event added. Ino loves Fresh Flower, get rewards by sending fresh flowers to Ino!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must reach Level 11 in order to participate.
- Sweeping Plot/Elite Instances will reward you with Fresh Flowers. Recharging 50 Ingots will reward you with Fresh Flower*1. Gifting Ino Fresh Flowers will reward players with Coins.
- After the event has ended, you will be rewarded according to the Ranking which is based on the amount of Fresh Flowers sent. Fresh Flowers can only be sent until July 12th, the final ranking will be displayed for 4 days.
- Players who want to be part of ranking needs to gift 300 Flowers at least.
- 1st prize: Purification Breakthrough Pill*1; “Summer Youth Sai” fragment*502nd and 3rd: Red Chakra Runes Pack*1; Level 5 Random Rune Stone Pack*1
4th to 6th: Orange Chakra Runes Pack*1; Level 5 Rune Pack*1
7th to 10th: Level 5 Magatama Pack*1; Advanced-Level Refine Rune*8
- “Time-Limited Shop” event added. During the event, players can get points by Logging in, Clearing Instances and Spending Ingots. Rewards are waiting for you!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must have reached Level 45 in order to participate.
- Players can obtain 1 Point by logging in daily and can obtain more points by completing Plot/Elite Instances.(Daily Maximum of 15 Points from Sweeping instances.)
- By Spending 10 Ingots daily, you might also get 1 Point.
- Remember to use all Points before the deadline of the events (in accordance with one’s computer time). After the deadline, all your points will reset to 0.
- Players can redeem following rewards in this event:
Guy’s Tortoise fragment
Hidan [Death Possession Blood]’s fragment
Naruto [Nine Tail Chakra]’s fragment
Level 3 Rune Pack
- “Missions General Mobilization” event added. Look for the Mission Dealer to receive missions, you can finish a mission yourself or give it to a friend to complete, earning mission points. Are you ready for getting rewards in this event?Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.
- In Hot Topics, go to the “Missions General Mobilization” event. In the bottom part of the event’s interface, click in “Mission Dealer” (underlined and colored in orange) to open the World Map. The location of the Mission Dealer will be marked with a scroll. Your character will automatically run to the Mission Dealer’s location if your click the Scroll that appears in the Map.
- The Mission Dealer can randomly appear at 3 different locations on the Map. Players need to find it by themselves, and then click it to get at most 5 missions at a time (can click Mission Dealer more than once while it is in the same location). Missions can be completed by yourself or be given to your friends. Each player can get and complete in total 10 missions per day. If you’re not satisfied with the missions you obtained, you can spend 5.000 Coins to cancel a specific mission, look for the Mission Dealer again to get new missions for you or your friends to complete.
- Players will get 5 points after completing a mission. Get an additional Missions Gift Box when you complete a mission gifted by a friend. The additional gift pack contains 10 points and some random items. Missions Gift Box is sold in the Time-Limited Shop as well. Once the event ends, all Missions Gift Boxes in your Inventory will be reset to 0. Remember to use them on time!
- “Wheel of Fortune” event added! Players can obtain strong ninjas, scrolls, and magatamas by spinning the wheel daily, 100% wins!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must reach Level 25 in order to participate.
- During the event, players can spin the wheel once for free every 24 hours. Each spin has a guaranteed reward from the wheel!
- Players can also buy Scroll of Luck in the Shop to get more rewards. Scroll of Luck can only be bought with Ingots. Mysterious Strong Ninjas await you! Daily limit: 200 times. (Free draws will not be accumulated.)
- ” Scroll of Luck” bought for this week’s events need to be spent this week, once the event ends, the ” Scroll of Luck ” you didn’t spend will be reset to 0.
- Spin Once = 1 Point, get fixed rewards by getting a given amount of Points! After the event ends, the TOP 10 players of this event will get more rewards (this Ranking is not a Cross-Server Ranking).1st: Level 5 Rainbow Magatama*2; 2nd-3rd: Level 6 Magatama Pack
4th-10th: Level 5 Magatama Pack*2
e) Once the event ends, rewards for your Ranking can be acquired by refreshing the game or waiting for 1 hour after the event ends.
- “Konoha Gift Shop” event added. More sales in Konoha! Check this event for awesome items at amazing discounts!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
The player can buy following rewards in Konoha Gift Shop:
Level 5 Rainbow Magatama
Level 2 Rainbow Magatama
Cave Key Gift Pack
Special Seal Pack
Charm Materials Pack
Lucky Seals Pack
Deluxe Summons Pack
Deluxe Seals Pack
Sakura [Sailor Uniform] fragment
Pain Optional Gift Pack
Choza Akimichi fragment
Ceremonial Kimono fragment
- “Summon Rebate” event added. This event only lasts until the July 8th! Claim Summoning Scrolls Gift Packs by spending Summoning Scrolls! Summons are waiting for you!Event Period: July 6th – July 8th
Requirements: Players must reach Level 50 in order to participate.
- “Recruitment Feedback” event added. Draw from specific Treasures to get more rewards in this event! Make the best use out of your Seal Scrolls!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must reach Level 60 in order to participate.
- Draw the required times in Edo Tensei Treasure, Five Kage Treasure to claim rewards!
- Drawing from other treasures and using “Free Draw” will not be accountable for this event.
- “Sakura Festival” event added, complete daily missions and receive free rewards! Strengthen your ninja! Go and exchange wishes!Event Period: July 6th – July 12th
Requirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.
Clear 1 of the Daily Missions to get 1 Wish, you can get a maximum of 5 Wishes daily. Using up 1 Wish will give the player a chance to get a random reward and to trigger the “Sakura Blessing” (a special cute animation that can be activated in this event!). Wish you all the best!
- Last but not least, “Scroll of Luck”, “Missions Gift Box” and “Points in Time-Limited shop” obtained for this week’s events need to be spent this week, once the events end, the “Scroll of Luck”, “Missions Gift Box” and “Points in Time-Limited shop” you didn’t spend will reset to 0. Remember to use them in time!
Remark: The deadline of the New Server Events and Weekly Events are set in accordance to the player’s local time (computer’s time), not the server’s time. Daily Missions and Daily Recharge event ( the event in which you can get a 4-Stars Gaara if recharging continuously for 5 days) are all refreshed at 5:00 (server’s time). Don’t miss out!