Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker 16 minutes of gameplay has been released during Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong 2017 event.
Watch the gameplay below.
Here the overview of the game:
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Developer: Soleil
- Genre: Acrobatic Ninja Battle Action
- Players: One to eight (online connection required)
- Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish
- Voices: English, Japanese
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer online game set in the universe of Naruto. Players will have the pleasure of fighting with their favorite characters and discovering a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a completely new graphic style! Cooperate with your friends to become the greatest shinobi!
- Four-versus-four team based gameplay with eight ninjas fighting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas online.
- Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps, and ninjutsu!
- Dynamic third-person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of the arena environment verticality by jumping and running onto the wall and maps.
- Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will launch in the America and Europe in early 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.